English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by

Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TWILIGHT - REVIEW

About three things I was absolutely positive
   First Edward was a vampire
Second,there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be that
   thirsted for my blood
          And third, Iwas unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him

This was the first vampire book I read. It was amazing ,I just couldn't stop reading.I used to read this book late at night in my room and i had dreams about it. i read this book kinda like five times and the most important thing that made me read this book again and again was the love both Edward and Bella have for eachother.This book by Stephanie Meyer is undoubtedly the best book of all vampire romance novels.

REVIEW: I sabella Swan expects her new life in Forks to be dull as the town itself.But her new friends seem different than the way she expected.And Bella is fascinated by Edward Cullen who turns out to be the vampire .What Bella doesn' realise is that the closer she gets to Edward the more she is in danger.....And it might be too late to return back.

Twilight is an extordinary lovestory

No comments:

Post a Comment